Monday, November 28, 2005

Motivation

Ahhh... The joy of a rest-day. After only 1 day of rest, I'm already anxious to get back on the bike. :) Motivation is high and I suspect it will be much, much higher after this recovery week. I'm a total training addict, but I could think of worse things to be addicted to. On the program for tomorrow is only an easy session in the weight room. No big deal. Oh, and I've also got to clean my training bike. I should have done it today, but I kept postponing it until it got too late. Tomorrow I will do, I hope... I should... I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this blog. My posts have been very short the last couple of days, but I've run out of things to write about right now. If you have any suggestions - fire away!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Rest is a great thing and the freshening up of the motivation is an excellent reward for the patience to stay focused.

How about commentary on life away from the bike and after training. Mental stuff...

11:21  
Blogger mags said...

Tim,

Yes, very true. Rest is something I value a great deal. It's funny how "open" and "free" your day seems when you don't have 3-6 hours of riding scheduled. It's almost as Christmas all over! :)
Thanks for the tips, I will write some lines on that.

Mags

13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home