Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I promise

Today I did something I have not done before. I sat down and viewed my own blog, when it suddenly hit me - what a freakin' mess! This blog is hard to read. I can't believe you even bother to come back here. Thank you for your patience.

So, I'm going to make YOU a promise. I promise to insert paragraphs, do a simple spell check and, yes, I will even check my grammar! Can you believe that? I am doing this for your viewing and reading pleasure. :) From now on, I will dazzle you with my exquisite formatting, grammar and the use of words I myself do not understand.

Now, what I cannot, and will not, guarantee is the actual content of this blog. That will most likely continue to be a constant rambling about things that really only concern me and a few other strangely like-minded individuals. But hey, starting today, this noncohesive rambling will have accurate grammar and less spelling errors. Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger ashwinearl said...

I was going to say something about the lack of paragraphs. But we wouldn't come back if it wasn't for the content. No pictures, no paragraphs, yet I come back, must mean good content.

Though I do appreciate the paragraphs.

20:41  
Blogger mags said...

Hi,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I really appreciate it. And thank you for coming back to this blog, despite the lack of structure. I promise to use paragraphs and more pictures, now that I know HOW to do it.

Mags

21:02  
Blogger Keith said...

Paragraphs... cool. ;)

13:29  
Blogger mags said...

Yes, imagine that. :)

Mags

16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home