Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Posts to come

Over the last few days I have been posting "trivial" stuff, which most likely has not been too interesting for you, my reader. I realize I haven't been 100% true to the original intent with this blog - discussing cycling related topics. I just haven't had much creative juices flowing through me lately. :) To make up for all of this, I will start writing a series of articles discussing the mental aspect of training and racing. The first one should be posted tonight, I hope. :) Stay tuned for more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous jeff.dmy said...

I've have enjoyed your non-cycling entries lately, it is especially nice to hear about how you wish to come to Canada, my homeland and enjoy our vast wilderness. Although I enjoy the endurance/cycling entries, we a all need a little diversion once and awhile.

15:19  
Blogger mags said...

Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, Canada is very high on my list. What a great country! You can't find such vast areas of untouched wilderness many other places on this earth, maybe with the exception of Siberia. I'm glad you've found my blog interesting.

Mags

19:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home