Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Complete insanity

Iron Man. Now that is some crazy shit. Pardon my French. But really - it is. I'm sitting here, tired as all heck, reading about the Norseman Xtreme Triathlon. This Iron Man is the longest and hardest in the world and goes right through some of my old training haunts. Just looking at that race profile fills my legs with lead.

A part of me is itching to race it, but I'm afraid my swimming skills are far too weak. Would be a good training day, but drowning would ruin my season... If you are a bit crazy and looking for a good way to suffer like all hell for over a dozen hours - look no further: http://www.nxtri.com/index.html When you pass out from exhaustion climbing over Hardangervidda, I'll be the spectator with the big smile eating an ice-cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home