Sunday, January 01, 2006

First Day of the Year

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve. Like earlier years, my New Year's Eve was pretty calm and quiet. As a matter of fact, I barely managed to stay awake until midnight. Considering midnight is about 2 hours past my bed-time, who can really blame me for getting a bit tired around 12 a.m?

I really live my life very much like a 10 year old. No disrespect to all the 10 year olds out there, by the way. The new year started with an easy, slow 4 hour ride for me. Which, in my humble opinion, is not such a bad way to start things off.

So, get out there and ride, run or ski, my friends. Take one day at a time, be constructive, set some goals and reach for them! You never know, this may be your year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r very inspirational mate, god willing u acheiv ur goal n i hope i acheive mine.

08:38  
Blogger mags said...

Thank you and good luck!

Mags

16:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home