Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sick

It had to happen, I guess. On Monday I came down with a nasty cold and my only exertion have been the crawl between the bed and the couch. It looks like it's loosing it's grip though, so I hope I can start back up again on Friday.

Of course, as always after periods of illness, I have to start nice and slow - let the body ease into it again and prevent a relapse. Naturally I had to make some changes to my training this month, but in the end it shouldn't make all that much of a difference.

I had a very good period of training leading up to this period of sickness, so I needed a few easy days anyways. In the end, this might have been a good thing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tom Stormcrowe said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather! Keep hydrated and get your rest, Mags. Have a great one!

19:06  
Blogger mags said...

Thanks, Tom. Take care,

mags

10:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mags, do you want me to link to your site at the Podium Cafe? I'd be happy to, but only if you actually want the traffic.
-Chris, Podium Cafe

14:18  
Blogger mags said...

Chris,

Yeah, that would be great! Although I am not the most diligent blogger.

Thanks!

mags

14:24  
Blogger Pongopygmaeus said...

Hi,

Saw your post on fortitudine vincimus at buzzle.com

I like the Caroline Alexander book, but you really MUST read Alfred Lansing's account of the expedition (1954 I think). He has a lot of first hand interviews etc and it is very exciting....

07:25  
Blogger mags said...

Thank you! I will make sure to check that out.

mags

12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Mags, I made a link on the podium cafe. You may want to write a diary inviting people to check out your site. That should draw in the more serious riders among our readership. Cheers! chris

14:58  
Anonymous reader said...

How's the cycling going?

16:39  
Blogger BikerB said...

Sorry to hear it. Hope you can recover soon.Any news about the cycling, just infor me. Thanks. my blog www.bikerkiss.com/blogs/blogs

04:34  
Blogger Lever said...

Hey Mags, where are you? Where's your insight on the Tour de France?

19:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on, mags? 2,5 years without any signs of life.. are you all right? =)

17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home